If your executive summary is in another language, please provide the ENGLISH translation here:
10.Introduction to/overview of the Campus
11. Summary of all session
12.Key outcomes of the UTC
13.Conclusion & way forward
14. On the basis of the UTC outcomes, what are your recommendations to National Governments and other Stakeholders, including local and sub national governments, in order to effectively contribute to the implementation of the New Urban Agenda ?
In the context of the Quito Implementation Plan of the New Urban Agenda and the UN-Habitat Strategic Plan 2020-2025, please outline the outcomes of the UTC in the following areas. Please include the following in each summary:
Priority actions: a set of clear priority actions to address issues of the New Urban Agenda based on defined solutions, models, frameworks and/or process to achieve those.
Commitments: a set of clearly defined commitments by stakeholders involved in the proposed priority actions (individual and joined commitments). Monitorable through the New Urban Agenda Platform ( www.newurbanagenda.org) and will be followed up accordingly.
Action plan(s): one or several action plans to achieve the defined actions and commitments.
Roles and responsibilities: detailed roles of all stakeholders involved in the action plan(s) with responsibilities aligned to the same actions.
Road map: a road map showing the key milestones, quick wins and longer term landmarks to reach achievable goals.
15. TC1: Sustainable Urban Development for Social Inclusion and Ending Poverty (max 300 words)
16. TC2: Sustainable and Inclusive Urban Prosperity and Opportunities for All (max 300 words)
17. TC3: Environmentally Sustainable and Resilient Urban Development (max 300 words)
18. EI1: Building the Urban Governance Structure : Establishing a Supportive Framework (max 300 words)
19. EI2: Planning and Managing Urban Spatial Development (max 300 words)
20. EI3: Means of Implementation (max 300 words)
Monitoring & reporting
1. How do you intend to monitor the achievements and progress in the implementation of the action plan and commitments approved at your Campus (success indicators and other measures of achievement should be proposed)?
2. . Explain how you intend to work with other members of the WUC community and/or other partners in implementing the outcomes of your UTC.
Was UN-Habitat directly involved in organizing/hosting your UTC? if yes, How? if no, why not?
Please describe how you promoted your UTC and the partnerships with UN-Habitat/WUC prior to the event.